Buffalo, NY– Rena’s Organic CBD 3rd Party Testing – CERTIFICATES OF ANALYSIS (COA)
Rena’s Organic is committed to formulating only the highest-quality CBD and Hemp products on the market. This is why we are proud of our COA 3rd party testing certificate. In a commitment to full transparency, we share third-party testing on every product. Potency testing at accredited private laboratories boasts the highest potency with every batch of Rena’s Organic CBD products, exactly as claimed on the label.
CBD Third-Party Testing and Certificates of Analysis
A 3rd Party COA ensures that you get accurate and reliable information about your CBD product regarding purity, dosage and whether or not the product is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and microbial contamination. As more and more people are finding relief from all types of ailments due to using CBD it becomes more important for consumers to make sure they are getting what they pay for. There are too many products on the market that claim to be CBD but have been found to contain very little or other ingredients that may be harmful. A 3rd party laboratory that tests each product ensures you are getting what you paid for and expect.
What a COA Will Tell You
- Cannabinoids: The COA will display how much of each known cannabinoid is in the product. These cannabinoids include cannabidiol (CBD), tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabigerol (CBG), etc.
- Terpenes: This substance exists to protect the plant from pests while being one of the keys to cannabis potency at the same time. Terpenes consist of carbon and hydrogen while terpenoids consist of oxygen and other chemicals. Both of which are responsible for the smell, color, and potency.
- Pesticides and Herbicides: A COA assesses whether the plant was properly processed. It informs whether the plant is free of any chemicals that were used to help the plant grow. The aim is to determine that product is ‘clean’ since there is no guarantee that the plant was grown organically.
- Heavy Metals: The COA displays test results on what heavy metals are present in the product. Possible results include mercury, cadmium, iron, aluminum, copper, and even arsenic.
- Residual Solvents: One of the processes involved in the journey of cannabis to products can include something like harvesting and extracting certain cannabinoids such as CBD. Extraction for concentrates and oil is often done using ethanol or CO2. These chemicals can be harsh and dangerous solvents if left behind. The COA will tell you if any traces remain.
- Microbials: These can include bacteria, viruses, and fungi. The third-party facility is looking for any live bacteria, fungi, or viruses that may be in the product. Examples of these include E. coli, salmonella, aspergillus, and yeast.
- Mycotoxins: These are produced by fungi and molds which include aflatoxin, ochratoxin, and ergot alkaloids. Just like the microbial results, the mycotoxin results in the COA are done to ensure that there are no toxins in the product.
Buffalo, NY Can Trust Rena’s Organic for High-Quality CBD Every Time!
Each batch of every one of our products is rigorously tested for not just potency, but for purity. Third-party lab testing will assure you that our CBD and Hemp products are free from any metals or microbes, ensuring a clean, healthy product, each and every time.